District Board Members
INTERACT DISTRICT BOARD, 2017-18
Mark Morgano, Interact District Chair
Pauline Goetz, Interact District Representative
- Interact Club of East Lyme, Senior
- Pauline Goetz is an Interact District Representative as well as a senior at East Lyme High School. In her free time, she enjoys volunteering for both local and international causes, going to the beach, playing field hockey and attempting to conquer her latest food escapade. She is involved in both RYLA and Next Generations and cannot wait for this Rotary year!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Matthew Murillo, Interact District Representative
- Interact Club of Notre Dame, Senior
- Matt Murillo is a senior at Notre Dame High School of West Haven and is an Interact District Representative. He is a facilitator at both RYLA and Next Generations, as well as the vice president of his Interact Club. He enjoys volunteering, relaxing at a bonfire, running cross country, and eating out with friends. He is very excited for what’s to come this Rotary year!
- Email: email@example.com
Mike Lazarre, Communications Chair
- Hopkins School, Senior
- Mike Lazarre is an senior at Hopkins in New Haven. He considers himself to be pretty outgoing and funny, ha. He enjoys all forms of art (including but not limited to dance, visual art, music, and theater). He also plays football and runs track. He is very passionate about helping others, particularly other young people. After being Student Director of RYLA this past year, he is excited to work with the board this year and interact with others with his dedication to service.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Colleen Hugo, Communications Chair
- Interact Club of Jonathan Law, Senior
- Colleen Hugo is a senior at Jonathan Law High School, a proud RYLA facilitator, and the vice president of Law’s Interact Club. She is also the treasurer of her class and the secretary of the Science Olympiad Club. Her other interests include music, art, and spending way too much time on the internet.
- Email: email@example.com
Colin Call, Events Coordinator
- Interact Club of Notre Dame, Senior
- Colin Call is a Notre Dame senior who joined the Interact community in the spring of 2016, increasing his involvement over time. Throughout his time in the community, he has taken part in RYLA and the Next Generations. Along with those he has also taken part in many service projects and events such as “Dance Your Heart Out” . Outside of Interact, he is a diligent student who runs cross country and track, enjoys teaching and participating in sailing, and assists in charity events and is looking to try to start one himself.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monique Østbye, Area Representative: Rotary Areas 1 and 2
- Interact Club of Staples, Senior
- Monique Østbye is a 17 year old high school senior at Staples High School in Westport. Rotary has always been a big part in her life and last year she studied in Spain for the 2016-2017 school year through Rotary Youth Exchange. Aside from volunteering with Rotary, she also partakes in Builders Beyond Borders, and she also loves reading, writing, traveling, and talking/meeting new people.
- Email: email@example.com
Jessica Lee, Area Representative: Rotary Areas 3, 4, and 6
- Interact Club of Ridgefield, Senior
- Jessica Lee is the Area Communications Chair of District 7980. She is the president of the Ridgefield Interact Club and Rotary has been a major part in her life for the past four years. Outside of Interact, she is a taewondo fighter who is nationally ranked among the top junior fighters in the country. Her passions also include fighting for social justice and eating pizza all day.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Gill, Area Representative: Rotary Areas 5 and 7
- Interact Club of Hamden Hall, Senior
- Born and raised in New Haven, Jason Gill is a senior at Hamden Hall Country Day School, where he is the co-president of the Interact Club. After high school he wishes to pursue a career dealing with business and languages. He is a facilitator a RYLA, and he joined the District Board so that he can be more involved with Rotary. During his free time, Jason enjoys spontaneous hangouts with his hipster pals, playing video games, and going on adventures. He also dodges paparazzi cameras in public because he is “a visual lyricist.”
- Email: email@example.com
Shayla Goldberg, Area Representative: Rotary Areas 8 and 9
- Interact Club of Guilford, Senior
- Shayla Goldberg is a senior at Guilford High School and is extremely excited to be a part of the Interact District Board. Aside from being president of Guilford Interact, Shayla is also the president of her Jewish youth group and spends her free time dancing, singing, acting, and playing with her bunny and two dogs.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Liliana Lorenzo Concepcion, Area Representative: Rotary Areas 10-12
- Norwich Free Academy, Junior
- Liliana Lorenzo is a Junior at Norwich Free Academy. She has gone to Next Generations and RYLA as a participant, and hopes to be more involved as an Area Representative this year. Outside of Rotary, she spends her time volunteering for different events around her area all year round. She also likes to dance and has been dancing for 9 years now, which include ballet, jazz, and lyrical.
- Email: email@example.com
Jessica Weber, Area Representative: Rotary Areas 10-12
- Interact Club of Stonington, Senior
- Jess Weber is a senior at Stonington High School, where she is the president of her Interact Club. Aside from Interact, she also rows, does crew, and perform in musicals and plays. On her free time, she likes to read and write, go to the beach, teach Spanish, and sing.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org